An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced candidate to join Scunthorpe United CSET on a casual basis at Scunthorpe United Football Club in the role of Mascot Coordinator.
This is an excellent role for someone who is friendly, welcoming and has a high standard of customer service skills.
This role is responsible for ensuring the club can facilitate mascot bookings, looking after every aspect of the day for the young supporters in their package. Working collaboratively with the football club, you will be contributing for building the fanbase of the future through delivery of the full mascot package as outlined by the football club and the CSET.
The successful candidate will be required to work all home matchdays.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To fulfil all mascot bookings meeting the requirements of the package, as follows:
- Welcoming mascots, along with their families, to the club
- Conducting tours of the stadium which forms part of the mascot package
- Taking part in the warm-up on the pitch with the mascots
- Assigning mascots to the correct first-team player before they leave the tunnel
- Ensuring the mascot(s) are in the matchday team line-up photo with the match officials and captains
- Ensuring the mascot(s) return safely to their families and are seated in their allocated spaces
- Assist with any requests to support fans with various needs such as, directing supporters, assisting with any questions, etc.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is required throughout all activities conducted.
- Attend pre-match briefings where required.
- To remain at their allocated post, unless instructed or authorised to do otherwise.
- Conduct any other matchday related roles when required.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Iron. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Scunthorpe United Football Club is committed to ensuring equal opportunities are given to all and welcomes applications from all areas of the community regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Scunthorpe United CSET is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in the workplace.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this post. Engagement will be subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure.